Mills College offers a variety of athletic facilities available for rent to local sports clubs, schools and individuals.
See the attached table for facility fees and contact information.
Facility Rental Steps:
1. Check the appropriate calendar for availability prior to making a reservation:
For pool rentals, contact email@example.com
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and request space.
3. Submit $200 security deposit, which is required to "hold" rental dates. This deposit is refundable as long as there are no damages or overages. Once the dates are booked, Mills requires a 14 day written notice of cancelation for a refund and 48 hours' notice to receive credit toward future rentals. There is no credit if less than 48 hours' notice is given.
4. Obtain a certificate of insurance with 1 million per occurrence and 3 million aggregate naming "Mills College, its employees, officers and agents" as additional insureds. If your organization has any employees, also submit proof or worker's compensation insurance.
5. Complete and return facility rental reservation form. Mills will calculate fees and return facility license agreement for signature.
6. Full payment of fees due at least 5 business days prior to first rental date.